Canvas Resources for Students
Canvas is designed to work with the Canvas mobile app, available in the App Store. To download, visit the App Store on your mobile device and search for "Canvas Student." For more detailed instructions, visit the Canvas Mobile Guide.
Below is a video to help orient you to Canvas.
Canvas also has Video Guides for students, to help orient you to the platform and some of the most popular features. Visit the Video Guide landing page and click on "Students" to access the library.
You can also access 24/7 support from Canvas, via phone or chat, when you are logged in to Canvas. Look for the "Help" icon to the left, at the bottom of your Global Navigation Menu.
Here are a few pages you might find particularly helpful:
- How do I view my grades in a current course?
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student?
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as a student?
- How do I get help with Canvas as a student?
- How do I view assignments as a student?
- How do I upload a file as an assignment submission in Canvas?
- How do I view discussions as a student?
- How do I view quizzes as a student?
- How do I use the To Do list and sidebar in the Dashboard as a student?