CTI Technology Center
Faculty, instructors, academic staff in support of a course, and graduate teaching assistants are welcome to use the state-of-the-art computers, software, and other multimedia equipment available at CTI’s Technology Center. Our facilities may be used to prepare course materials or to develop instructional technology resources for a course.
The Center is home to the Student Technology Assistant Program (STAP). Support services provided by the student assistants include:
- Blackboard support.
- Assistance with preparing multimedia course content for classroom or web-based delivery.
- Assistance with classroom presentations (including PowerPoint presentations).
- Audio and video services.
- Podcasting support.
- Updating course web sites.
- Assistance with collaborative tools including blogs and wikis.
- Scanning and digitizing.
We also have full-time staff consultants who can provide assistance, training, and support in the use of computer technologies for instruction. Our consultants are available to assist you in preparing or editing your course materials.
Hours and Locations
For immediate support call (607) 255-9760 (Monday-Friday 9a.m.-5p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CTI Technology Center is located in Room 123 on the first floor of the Computing and Communications Center (CCC) building (on the Ag Quad). We are open 9a.m.-5p.m. Monday-Friday. Closed on university holidays.