Learning community on inclusive teaching for graduate students & postdocs
What is the learning community on inclusive teaching?
This is a five-week online program that runs concurrently with the asynchronous Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom course. Participants meet weekly via Zoom to discuss ways to create and sustain inclusive learning environments; identify practical, evidence-based strategies appropriate for your discipline; and future teaching plans.
Who may apply?
Graduate students and postdocs at Cornell.
- Dates: June 2 - 30, 2022
- Meeting times: Thursdays 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Time commitment: Approximately 6 ½ hours of virtual, synchronous meeting time, plus course time (15-20 hours over 5 weeks) = total time commitment of 15-17 hours over 5 weeks
- Register for the learning community on inclusive teaching
- Please note: You must be enrolled concurrently in Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom
At the conclusion of this program, you will be able to:
- articulate your inclusion-related teaching and learning values
- discuss diversity and inclusion, anchored in a process of reflection and ongoing learning