Accessibility Tools (Ally & more)
Cornell supports a variety of tools to help you create accessible content, or verify and remediate existing content that you use in your hybrid and online courses.
- Ally: an accessibility checker that will integrate into Canvas to check your course content and help you remediate any inaccessible materials
- Canvas - this tool allows you to check the accessibility of your Canvas course itself
Equidox: this tool for checking and remediating PDFs is more intuitive and user-friendly than the accessibility checker in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Acrobat PRO: for PDFs
- MS Office: for Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents
- Web content: WAVE and SiteImprove are available to Cornell instructors
- Learn about captioning resources for video content
The IT@Cornell web accessibility team can also help answer your questions about online content accessibility.