Getting Started with Panopto
Lectures can be recorded by instructors using Panopto and placed online for student viewing. Panopto is configured through the instructor’s Canvas course. Several short video tutorials showing step-by-step instructions for Panopto are available for review.
The Center can provide further guidance or assistance with flipping the classroom and/or structuring active learning experiences.
- How to Configure your Canvas Course to use Panopto
- How to Download the Panopto Recorder from Canvas
- Creating a Recording in Panopto
- Making Panopto Videos Available in Canvas - Videos can be reused across different semesters or course sections.
- Editing your Panopto Videos - Panopto has some basic editing features.