Mid-Semester Feedback Program
This confidential program assists faculty members in obtaining student feedback about the course at a point in the semester where there is still time to adapt and improve.
Why Participate in the Mid-Semester Feedback Program?
- Show your students you are interested in what and how they are learning.
- Adjust your course to address student learning while the course is in progress.
Getting Started with the Mid-Semester Feedback Program
There is minimal time commitment on your part. You will need to send the survey to students, and the Center will schedule a 30-minute meeting to review the feedback and discuss ideas for the rest of the semester. After you have contacted us to request a survey, the Center does the following:
- Creates the mid-semester feedback survey
- Collects and analyzes the student responses
- Shares the feedback with you and provides ideas and resources to adjust your course
Contact the Center at email@example.com or (607) 255-7224 to arrange for the survey.