Workshop: Delivering and Grading Assignments with Gradescope
Learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on how to deliver and grade assessments remotely and in-person. We will outline various assessment options to meet your immediate needs, including:
- Fully online assignments, no paper required
- Existing paper-based assignments
- Combining online and paper-based approaches
We will also cover the instructor workflow of using Gradescope integrated with Canvas.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
This workshop is for Cornell instructors who have experience with Gradescope and are looking to enhance their knowledge of this tool.
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** We will share a recording of the session with all registered participants.