Micro Grants Budget
Grant awards will be transferred to the faculty member’s designated departmental account.
Selected Examples of Allowable Expenses
- Funds may be used to pay for a graduate/undergraduate student worker hours related to a course improvement project.
- Funds may be used to pay for student transportation to off-site, course-related events.
- Funds may be used to pay for student admission fees for site visits.
Materials and Supplies
- Course and project preparation materials.
- Course and project implementation materials.
- Hardware or software that will improve the student learning experience in the course.
- Funds may cover honorariam for guest lecturers. (Please follow all university policies and guidelines.)
- Funds may be used for speaker travel to and from campus, including transportation and lodging.
- Funds may be used for on-campus parking.
- Food and beverage for course activities involving enrolled students, course faculty, and invited speakers.
Selected Examples of Unallowable Expenses
- Not ordinarily covered by University Courses.
Faculty Planning Meetings
- Food and beverage not ordinarily covered by University Courses.