Resources for Creating & Supporting Global Learning Experiences
Cornell University is rich with resources that support global learning. Resources include:
- Center for Teaching Innovation events and consultations focused on internationalizing the curriculum, course design, active learning, community-engaged learning, and other pedagogical questions.
- Vision and mission statements and broad learning outcomes from university leadership, schools and colleges, and departments.
- Funding opportunities for faculty and students.
- Area-focused and internationally-focused speakers’ series, conferences, symposia and other activities.
- Support for planning programs or travel.
- Support for bringing international scholars to campus.
- Documents detailing the history of internationalization at Cornell.
Please note this is a partial list. The university has many programs, departments, and centers engaging international partners, projects, and curriculum. Global learning happens at Cornell in curricular and co-curricular activities, on and off-campus.
- Global Cornell Initiative
- Internationalizing the Cornell Curriculum Grant Program
- International Services Office
Office of Global Learning
Area Studies Programs
- Cornell Institute for European Studies
- East Asia Program
- Institute for African Development
- Latin American Studies Program
- Southeast Asia Program
- South Asia Program