CTI Tech Lab
Hours and Locations
During Summer 2021, the CTI Tech Lab will be open with limited hours and by appointment only to receive and work on course-related projects to support teaching. Please email us at email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment.
For remote support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty, instructors, academic staff in support of a course, and graduate teaching assistants are welcome to use the computers, software, and other multimedia equipment available at CTI’s Tech Lab. Our facilities may be used to prepare course materials or to develop instructional technology resources for a course.
The Center is home to the Student Technology Assistant Program (STAP). Support services provided by the student assistants include:
- assistance with preparing multimedia course content for classroom or web-based delivery
- assistance with classroom presentations (including PowerPoint presentations)
- audio and video services
- podcasting support
- updating course web sites
- assistance with collaborative tools including blogs and wikis
- scanning and digitizing course materials
We also have full-time staff consultants who can provide assistance, training, and support in the use of computer technologies for instruction. Our consultants are available to assist you in preparing or editing your course materials.
Students, visit us here if you are interested in learning more about the Tech Lab.