CTI Tech Lab
Hours and location
The Tech Lab is located in the Computing & Communications Center, room 123 (on the Ag Quad).
We are open Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For remote support, email email@example.com.
We can also be reached during the CTI live, online drop-in support hours
Online drop-in hours: Monday - Friday, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Faculty, instructors, academic staff in support of a course, and graduate teaching assistants are welcome to use the computers, software, and other multimedia equipment available at CTI’s Tech Lab. Our facilities may be used to prepare course materials or to develop instructional technology resources for a course.
The Center is home to the Student Technology Assistant Program (STAP). Support services provided by the student assistants include:
- assistance with preparing multimedia course content for classroom or web-based delivery
- assistance with classroom presentations (including PowerPoint presentations)
- audio and video services
- podcasting support
- updating course web sites
- assistance with collaborative tools including blogs and wikis
- scanning and digitizing course materials
We also have full-time staff consultants who can provide assistance, training, and support in the use of computer technologies for instruction. Our consultants are available to assist you in preparing or editing your course materials.
Students, visit us here if you are interested in learning more about the Tech Lab.