CTI Tech Lab
Hours and Locations
For immediate support call (607) 255-7224 (Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm) or email email@example.com.
The CTI Tech Lab, formerly the Academic Technologies Center, is located in Room 123 on the first floor of the Computing and Communications Center (CCC) building (on the Ag Quad). We are open 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Closed on university holidays.
Faculty, instructors, academic staff in support of a course, and graduate teaching assistants are welcome to use the computers, software, and other multimedia equipment available at CTI’s Tech Lab. Our facilities may be used to prepare course materials or to develop instructional technology resources for a course.
The Center is home to the Student Technology Assistant Program (STAP). Support services provided by the student assistants include:
- Canvas support.
- Assistance with preparing multimedia course content for classroom or web-based delivery.
- Assistance with classroom presentations (including PowerPoint presentations).
- Audio and video services.
- Podcasting support.
- Updating course web sites.
- Assistance with collaborative tools including blogs and wikis.
- Scanning and digitizing course materials.
We also have full-time staff consultants who can provide assistance, training, and support in the use of computer technologies for instruction. Our consultants are available to assist you in preparing or editing your course materials.
Students, visit us here if you are interested in learning more about the Tech Lab.