Hypothesis brings discussion directly to course content by enabling students and teachers to add comments and start conversations in the margins of their texts. In this workshop, learn how to use sentence-level note taking or critique on top of classroom readings, news, blogs, scientific articles, books, and other documents. We will also discuss ways to integrate Hypothesis into your teaching strategy.
Dates & Times
To register, click the session you would like to attend. Registered participants will receive the Zoom link by email.
You can also watch individual sections of the workshop:
- Introduction (length: 4:29)
- Online Annotation (length: 1:58)
- Hypothesis in Teaching & Learning (length: 7:07)
- Overview of Hypothesis in Canvas (length: 4:43)
- Create a Hypothesis Assignment in Canvas (length: 13:32)
- Hypothesis Outside of Canvas (length: 0:42)
- Grading (length: 3:58)
- Ideas on How to Use Hypothesis (length: 2:20)
- Closing (length: 0:49)